Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Made it to NZ, and some pictures at last

Hi All,
 
We've made it to NZ and have been catching up with our respective families.  For a change Sharon has NOT been complaining about the weather :-)
 
I've been plowing through my photo's and have posted the first three days in Amboseli (only 101 shots).  As this was the start of the trip we were quite excited ("hey look, animals!" ... click, click, click... etc) so restraint was sadly lacking.  My editorial skills are also sadly lacking so I apologise for the volume of photo's and would appreciate feedback on which slightly similar images to ditch.
 
Enjoy!
 
On unrelated news, Sharon and I are now engaged.  Despite her father saying no.  He came around once I convinced him I wasn't asking to borrow his car.  Sigh - oh well - I am sure I will be able to borrow the car now I am one of the family!
 
Cheers,
 
Anthony

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Somehow I still doubt you'll get to drive the car.

Unknown said...

And about time too...
Congratulations!